Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Develop accounting policies and processes that would guarantee the processing of transactions in line with best practice and help in collaborating with other departments.
- Identify gaps in current accounting policies and procedures and come up with useful suggestions on how to bridge the gap.
- Ensure that the control deficiencies identified by the external auditors in their Management Letter Comments for the year-end audit exercise are addressed.
- Carry out a quarterly fixed asset verification exercise and depreciation valuation
- Timely preparation of payroll and payment of staff salaries.
- Manage the account payable function by ensuring that suppliers invoices are posted appropriately when received (within 24 hours) and that payments are processed and posted as and when due.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of bank account and bank statements.
- Ensure that transactions relating to petty cash, bills payments and month end journals are correctly posted into the system.
- Ensure timely finalization of month end close process by preparing schedules and reconciliations of all general ledger accounts.
- Liaise with the external auditors and respond to audit queries to ensure timely conclusion of the audit.
- Timely filing and remitting of VAT and company taxes.
- Oversee, train and supervise cashiers
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of Second class upper degree from a well recognized university.
- Certification from any professional body such as ICAN, ACCA, CIMA is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience as an accountant in a FMCG establishment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications such as word, excel,power point and excel
- Knowledge of at least (2) accounting packages such as SAGE 50, Quickbooks is a must
- Candidate must be smart, arithmetically sound, result driven and detail oriented.
- Candidate must possess good communication skills,interpersonal skills, leadership skills as well as a very high level of discipline and integrity.
- Candidate must not be above 30 years.
- Candidate must be resident in Warri.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com