Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Technology Company. Due to internal expansion, we are looking to fill in the vacant role below in our company:
Job Title: Accountant
Reports to: Director of Finance
- The Accountant will be responsible for accounting, full cycle bookkeeping, managing all aspects of accounts receivables (A/R), accounts payables (A/P) and billing.
- The Accountant will also be responsible for reconciling monthly statements, General Ledger maintenance and monthly financial reports for management.
- 2-3 years’ experience in finance & accounting (experience with Sage X3 is desirable)
- Not more than 30 years old
- Prior work experience showing increasing levels of responsibility with a focus on operations in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated self-starter and ability to manage self
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Flexible and passionate
- Able to travel frequently between Port Harcourt and Lagos
Key Skills and Competencies:
- 2-3 years’ experience in book-keeping with an academic background in either finance, accounting, or business management
- Proficiency with MS Excel and other MS Office applications(including Office 365)
- Proficiency with QuickBooks
- Ability to manage, organize and prioritize, leading effectively through the dynamics of change in a start-up environment
- Professional conduct and presentation
- Excellent tracking and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and numeracy skills
- Logical thinker, strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good reporting skills and attention to detail
Application Closing Date
11th March 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their updated CV to: email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.