Parcel Line Logistics Limited is Nigeria’s largest SME oriented logistics company with a world-class technology platform. Hundreds of businesses ship their parcels and packages daily by leveraging our Pay-on-Delivery, tracking and business intelligence services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant & Book Keeper
Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
- Prior work experience in Logistics and supply chain managment
- Ideal Applicant lives in close proximity to Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Ideal Applicant has had atleast 2-3 years working in a corporate environment
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com