Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited is an indigenous Pharmaceutical Company Established June 2012. Active marketing of products started in June 2013. Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited specializes in importing ,marketing ,selling and distributing ONOCOLOGY drugs, OTC prescription drugs as well as other things that relates to health care and health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget
- Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Analyzing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
- Negotiating on major projects, loans and grants
- Offering professional judgment on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non financial managers
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context.
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of progressively more responsible positions in Accounts & Finance, preferably in an Pharmaceutical Firm
- In-depth working knowledge of Peachtree Accounting package (SAGE 50) and Excel Spreadsheets
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel in a Manufacturing Organization
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Strong Time Management Skills with the ability to work in an environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Must be willing and able to provide new ideas and challenge current thinking
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Able to work both independently and as a team player
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org