Fez Integrated Services – Our client, a leading provider with core competencies in the supply, installation and maintenance of water purification systems and solutions, is currently recruiting for the position of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparing accounts and tax returns administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure.
- Auditing financial information compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Analyzing accounts and business plans.
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management.
- Engage in bench marking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- Candidate with 4 years experiences, who is also familiar with most accounting software especially Sage.
- Excellent organizational skills (keeping up with all figures, data, and paperwork in their daily jobs).
- Time management skills.
- Attention to details.
- Great communication skills.
- Good accounting skills
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical and Financial skills
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook,PowerPoint and sage.
- Strong experience in income statement analysis.
- Excellent arithmetic skills.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org