Hurova Consulting is one of the world’s leading management consulting companies, one which combines classic management consulting with outstanding technological expertise. This approach of thinking in terms of these two areas simultaneously will determine the future performance of every company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Advanced Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Excellent accounting software user
- Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org