Applications are invited for the non-academic position below:
Job Title: Accountant II
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Centre: Technical And Entrepreneurship (TEC)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess SSCE/GCE (O/L) with at least five (5) credits in the relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics with B.Sc. in Accountancy from a recognized University.
- Candidates must be Computer literate
Salary and Other Conditions
- N1,084,017,00 (CONTISS 7)
- Appointment is normally on probation which may be confirmed after two years of satisfactory service. The post is pensionable.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Instruction On How To Complete Vacancy Application
- When the page opens, fill in your details and click on the “Create Account button”
- You must supply a valid and active email address and phone number. Ensure you save your password for further access to the portal
- An automated email will be sent to your inbox, stating your “Application Number” and login credentials
- Click on the URL in your mail or copy the URL onto the browser address bar/box
- Click on login on the top menu bar and supply the required login details
- After successful login, click on “Continue the application process” under My Menu
- If login fails, check your mail for correct login details Or you can use the forgot password link to retrieve your password.
- False Information will lead to automatic disqualification
- Multiple applications shall lead to disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.