Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are recruiting Accountants to provide Accounts administration support, account audits and financial advice to a company.
- Managing day-to-day Transactions
- Preparing Accounts and Tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analyzing Accounts and Business Plans
- Tax Planning Services with reference to Current Legislation
- Financial forecasting and Risk Analysis
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- 3-8 years working experience in a similar role.
- High level of competence in Accounting Software and Microsoft Office suite.
- Oil and Gas Industry experience added advantage
- Professional Qualification /Certification in Accounting
N100,000 – 150,000 Per Month
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and scanned copies of relevant Certificates to: email@example.com The position applied for should be clearly stated as the subject.