We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Human Resource and Admin Manager
- Drives implementation of approved HR strategy and proactively delivers HR Services to staff and line managers in the designated business divisions to support the achievement of the overall corporate objective
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements and ensures compliance with approved HR policies, processes and procedures within assigned business group
- Develops effective working relationships and ensures the implementation of approved HR plans to support the achievement of the business objective
- Delivers transactional HR services to assigned division with emphasis on pay and benefits administration, global mobility assistance, absence management, employee relations and engagement, welfare, discipline & grievances etc.
- Manages recruitment, ensuring assigned business group is adequately staffed to deliver on its objective
- Manages employee life cycle processes from onboarding to exit for all employees
- Supports the reporting Line Managers in the implementation of the performance, talent and development processes, by providing guidance to line managers on policies and processes, ensuring that evaluations and recommendations are completed on time and within set guidelines
- Collates information on recommended performance evaluation outcomes, training needs analyses and development updates.
- Drives implementation of developmental interventions within assigned business group and ensures implementation of approved training plans
- Assists in the development and implementation of initiatives that will drive increased employee satisfaction and engagement levels
- Provides guidance to line managers in the investigation of disciplinary issues and violations of company policies
- Conceptualizes new employee welfare initiatives and think of ways of implementing and monitoring them
- Ensures the availability of right terms and conditions of service and enabling the right infrastructure and facilities that will enable a healthy work climate
- Ensures maintenance of employee records
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge about employment law as it relates to employee relations
- Oversee and ensure the company implements a first-class maintenance and management culture of all assets.
- Proactively seeking solutions to all potentially hazardous issues on the premises of all company facilities
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the activities of vendors to ensure adherence to service level agreements
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians,Mechanics)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling,event planning etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma.
- 2 -3 years of experience
- Membership of and certifications from accredited HR professional bodies is an advantage (CIPMN)
- Computer literate, specifically: MS Office skills, including an advanced working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint.
Skills & Competencies:
- Technical Competencies
- Behavioral Competencies
- Leave & Medical Administration
- Grievance & Disciplinary Management
- Employee Relations Management
- Compensation & Benefits Management
- Change Management
- Facilities Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
- Preferably Male candidate.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com