We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing and Revenue Officer
Reporting to: Senior Manager: Revenue Assurance & Billing
- The Job holder is responsible for the assessment and containment of risk of revenue loss and the elimination of revenue exposures. He/She will bill customers for services we offer them and constantly monitor the billing system.
- The preferred candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any Accounting or any other related discipline with a minimum of 1 year post qualification experience in accounting.
- Maintain customers billing records.
- Monitor customers’ accounts by tracking the status of invoices.
- Process all billing transactions.
- Issue billing adjustments.
- Interface with internal customer service on customer inquiries.
- Process past due invoices and failed billing.
- Report process flow issues to Billing Manager.
- Responsible for billing customer usage for scheduled monthly and quarterly.
- Ensure customer-billing details are accurately updated and maintained.
- Investigate and follow up missing or conflicting billing and meter data.
- Ensure all credit note are accurately prepared and up to date.
- Ensure customers contract align with billing.
- Ensure all active circuit ID on the network are been billed.
- Any other duties which might be required.
- Perform other job related duties as required
- Good knowledge of Revenue Assurance and Billing, local and global Accounting Trends and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office(Excel, Word& Power point)
- Proficiency in the use of an ERP – SAGE.
- Multitasking abilities and ability to work under pressure.
- Team player and Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- High level of Computer and analytical skills
- Financial and Quantitative Analysis skills
- Innovative thinking
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com and you will be contacted.