We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst – West Africa
- As Business Analyst West Africa, you’ll play an important role in the company’s quest to become the leading Design & Build company in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- You will be preparing the opening of our offices in Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast.
You will be in charge of:
- Mapping the West African market: you will be autonomous on driving research in the 3 main countries: mapping of existing offices, their needs and core business areas.
- Business Intelligence: you will define the sales strategy and set up conditions of a successful growth (people, financial structure, new business opportunities…) in order for the West Africa MD to have first insights.
- Leads generation: you will participate to local events in order to prequalify leads and get Haussmann Group brand known on the West African area.
- Competitive benchmark: you will develop a first idea of the serviced offices market in West Africa and deliver key strategic moves in order to enter the market.
If you join Haussmann, you’ll work with a team of hungry people on a mission to become a leader in Africa. To be a successful candidate, you must have the following skills/experiences:
- Experience of business development in a demanding and fast-moving environment
- Experience in a developing country is a plus
- Experience dealing with sales matters
- Experience in the Design & Build sector is a plus
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letter to: email@example.com with the subject of the email been: “Job Opening – Business Analyst West Africa”