DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that
provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as
well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses,
understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the
necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer Manager
- Responsible for coordinating the Business Transformation, Consolidation and Expansion activities along five strategy areas: i.e. Financial Performance, People, Capital Raise, Operational Efficiency and Project Partnership.
- Lead the development of the strategic plan/framework for the organization, and the detailed current year operating plan. This includes formalizing and leading the strategic planning process, focusing on long term trends and outlook, and competitive intelligence, market dynamics and disruption.
- Facilitate the execution of the strategy by working collaboratively with other executive team members and ensuring that the strategy is communicated and easily understood throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with senior management to devise effective short and long term business plans.
- Ensure appropriate metrics are in place to measure performance and progress towards the attainment of strategic goals.
- Responsible for ensuring that strategic initiatives, at all levels of the organization, are in line with the company’s standards and objectives.
- Lead the development and delivery of comprehensive internal and external transformation programs that will transform the company’s services
- Develop frameworks and score cards to track corporate performance and ensure timely implementation
- Oversee strategy meetings and performance review meetings
- Lead periodic review of the company’s internal business processes to ensure improved corporate performance in the most efficient manner
- Monitor and evaluate overall efficiency in operations across all locations in liaison with operations department.
- A University degree in the Social Sciences or related fields from a reputable university, Masters in Business Administration or related discipline is an added advantage
- A minimum of 6 – 8 years relevant/cognitive experience in the oil & gas industry with at least 5 years in a Managerial capacity
- Must be resident in Port-Harcourt
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.