Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Assist in preparing the budget and revenue target for the department.
- Effectively implement the department budget in order to drive sales and marketing initiatives to achieve set target
- Identifies key resources required to implement strategy and achieve sales tar Identify, introduce and manage new client relationships
- Work with the procurement and logistics team in coordinating prompt service delivery.
- Research and identify business opportunities monthly with recommendations to the organization and ensure follow up to the execution stage.
- Sell company brand by recommending value added solutions and develop a winning strategy i.e partnerships, subcontracts etc.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the organizations core competences and operational capabilities to provide solutions for customers resulting in profitable growth.
- Actively participate in bidding and effectively process submission of proposals covering the commercial, financial and tax aspect of the bid. Conduct a comprehensive follow-up until they are executed.
- Prioritize and communicate day-to-day project activities to the Head, Upstream. (daily activity report)
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- 1st Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of mail.