Strategic Economic Investment Trust (SEIT) Limited, Abuja, Nigeria, is a globally driven organization strategically positioned to bring about robust and dynamic economic transformation of nations by bringing together individual and corporate investors with policy maker of countries to identify and explore investment opportunities in nations through strategic investment expositions and exhibitions. We bridge the gap in the investment world by making available the platforms for countries across the world to meet and attract foreign direct investments into their economy going forward.
We are desirous of admitting into our robust workforce, vibrant and dynamic graduates to serve as:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- The business development officer will create proposals, development contents and business case and lead or participate in the presentation of the proposal to clients.
- Contribute innovative ideas that engenders the actualization of the company’s vision in essence ensuring that the company gains larger market share and maintains leading position.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Study global trends, analysis inherent opportunities and threats and prepare report that that will inform decision on how to best serve the clients in areas of foreign investments.
- Work with the chairman of the board to execute other tasks in addition to the ones listed above.
- Applicant must be a graduate of Economics from a reputable university.
- 5 years’ minimum working experience in a business role.
- Working knowledge of global economic systems.
- Top-notch analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must know how to use ICT in performing business operations.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com