Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Technology Company. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill in the role of:
Job Title: Cashier (Front Desk)
Location: Lagos/PortHarcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Accountant/ Finance Manager
- The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and displays a positive attitude when interacting with customers and employees.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations
- Scanning merchandise/products and accepting various forms of payments (e.g., cash, cheque, credit card, etc.)
- Accurate and rapid processing of customer purchases (and bulk orders) in a courteous and friendly manner
- Collecting payments and bagging purchases for customers
- Keeping reports of transactions
- Reconciling daily transactions with Accountant/Finance Manager
- A University Degree in Related Field. Relevant Certification is an added advantage.
- Basic math and computer skills required
- Customer service or Cashier experience preferred
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to provide excellent service
- Helpful and courteous approach to resolving complaints
- Charismatic and happy disposition to working
- Ability to multitask and withstand multiple requests from customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, and passionate.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- For more info: Contacts – Success Nwsou at email@example.com