Workforce Group – Our Client, an alternative Financial Services on the Island is urgently looking for suitable candidate to fill the role below
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Island, Lagos
Reports to: Board of Directors
- The main responsibility of the Compliance Officer is to focus on mechanisms and processes to implement the policies of the bank and ensure that the institution complies with all the relevant laws and regulations.
- Possesses a working knowledge of Bank Secrecy Regulations, Fair Credit Acts and Anti-Money Laundering Laws.
- Makes sure that the bank’s policies and procedures are in line with all rules and regulations associated with mortgage and consumer lending and customer deposits.
- Researches questions and gray areas regarding banking rules and regulations and ensures that the institution does not break any laws.
- Implements and manages new rules and regulations when they are passed by state or federal governing bodies.
- Understands and enforces public interest and consumer protection laws.
- Offers advice to the Risk Management Department on compliance issues.
- HND/BSc Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Law and Business.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer in a Financial Institution
- SEC registered
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Compliance Officer’ as the subject of the mail.