The University of Ibadan (UI) established in 1948, first as a constituent College of the University of London, became a full fledged University in 1962 and has continued to blaze the trail as the foremost Nigerian University and the crucible of human capacity development in Nigeria and indeed sub-Saharan Africa. On account of its size, the numbers of faculties and institutes, huge number of courses both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and competent reach to the large society through the output and community services, UI remains the flagship of higher education in Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Registrar
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Duties of the Post
- The Deputy Registrar who shall be under the general control of the Registrar shall assist her in the day-to-day administration of the affairs (other than finance) of the University.
- Candidate must possess a good degree from a recognised University with at least 12 years relevant post-qualification cognate experience, a considerable part of which must be in University Administration.
- Candidate must have spent 4 years on the post not below the grade of Principal Assistant Registrar.
- Possession of a higher degree and membership of recognized professional bodies will be an added advantage.
CONTISS 14 (N1,820,908 – N2,381,772.00)
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with the following conditions below:
- Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (35 copies) stating among others:
- Date of Birth,
- Marital Status,
- And enclosing photostat copies of Certificates and other relevant Credentials.
- Also, candidates must forward the names of three referees and their addresses to reach the “Registrar” through the address below before the above closing date and also request the referees to send reports on them under confidential cover, direct to the “Registrar” from whom further details may be obtained.
All applications are to be forwarded under confidential cover in sealed envelope marked at the upper left hand corner “Application for the Post of Deputy Registrar” and addressed to:
University of Ibadan,
Note: Only applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.