We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Rig Accountant
- The Rig Accountant will be responsible for various financial tasks and analysis in relation to Profit centres and Legal entities.
- Apply the principles of accounting in order to prepare and analyze financial information for the assigned Rig.
- compliance with the company’s policies and procedures and related internal controls.
- Prepare monthly bank balance reconciliation statement and monthly billing invoices for clients
- Review supplier invoices for appropriate documentation and coding
- Assist in preparation of monthly Profit & Loss statement and account analysis for the assigned rig and balance sheet reconciliations for Legal entities
- Assist in preparation of budgets and forecasts for assigned rig
- Communicates as and when required (both in verbal and written form) with clients, suppliers, and vendors, banking contacts, rig managers, cost controllers etc.
- Ensure that assigned day-to-day operations are carried out in accordance with established accounting principles, policies, objectives and budget.
- Interact and liaise with a variety of departments within the organization as well as multiple levels of management
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Participate in any other assigned duties, responsibilities and special projects as directed immediate superior
- Minimum of 5 years of financial experience on a drilling project.
- Excellent computer skills with an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, accounting systems and financial concepts.
- Accounting and/or finance degree required
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com