Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Banker
Job ID: 32213
Location: Owerri, Imo
Job Sector: Banking
- To develop and maintain a portfolio of important revenue generating client relationships within the defined affluent market segment.
- As the primary point of contact for affluent clients, Executive Banker sell, deliver and provide on-going service for a broad range of fee income and retail banking and investment products and services appropriate to affluent client.
- Sales –8 NTB accounts/week/RM, which translates to 32 NTB accounts per month and 384 per year
- Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement and lifestyle enhancement ; this is achieved through an in-depth analysis of the clients balance sheet so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the group.
- Monitor the delivery of different groups (Wealth, Lending, and Transactional) as well as other specialist product and service providers against customer plan.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilisation of available multi-channel delivery strategies, such as actively managing customer migration onto electronic banking channels.
Key Dimensions of the job:
- Manage and own relationships with up to 300 clients in portfolio.
- Job is largely a sales and marketing role with much time spent out marketing with a fair amount of travel for presentations and marketing of banks product and services.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A first degree or equivalent in any discipline and relevant professional certification in Banking, Business and Finance such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) from the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN)
- A Master’s degree in Business/Finance or its equivalent would be an advantage
- Liaises with other banking units to process and handle client transactions to ensure that the most appropriate financial solutions for the customer are proffered
- Support Relationship Manager in maintaining close contact with clients to establish an intimate knowledge of their needs
- Familiarity with Bank branch operations
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online