Fadac Resources – Our client specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, PANASONIC, ROYAL, PHILIPS, ELECTROLUX, PARSUN, and POWERMATIC. They are in need of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Account Officer
Candidate who will be responsible for the following:
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Research market trends and competition
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues.
- B.Sc/ HND in Accounting (at least with 2nd class lower or lower credit)
- Work experience as an Account Officer or similar role
- Experience in customer service roles is a plus
- Familiarity with Client Relationship Systems (CRM)
- 2-3 years post NYSC work experience (with at least 1-year relevant experience in a RETAIL OUTLET).
- Age between 22 years – 26 years (very important)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages like word and excel
- Good knowledge of at least one accounting software
- Must be staying around Ikeja/Ogba axis.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Eye for details and accuracy.
- Honest and hardworking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management abilities.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.