We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Manager
- The Finance and Administration Manager (FA Manager) is responsible for operation controls in finance and administration.
- The FA manager is responsible for the smooth and efficient functioning of the organization’s operational systems, ensures that organizational processes are efficient and effective and guarantees proper management of overall finance and administration matters.
- The FA Manager will coordinate cost saving measures ensuring pro bono services for operations as much as possible and keep the overhead costs to the minimum.
- The ideal applicant needs to be process-oriented and possess management skills.
- The applicant also needs to demonstrate a capacity for taking and implementing decisions which apply to staff outside his/her team.
- Daily inflow and outflow reconciliation
- Daily bank account reconciliation
- Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Supervise and authorize invoice issuance to clients
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Payroll preparation
- Planning and directing the activities of workers in branches or departments
- Preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
- Computing taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc. conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue
- Staff supervision
- Drive compliance among staff by enforcing company’s code of conduct at all level
- Supervise Human Resource activities (recruitments, documentation, disciplinary actions etc)
- Provide clarifications to staff questions on company policies
- Stock and inventory management
- Custodianship of company records and confidentiality
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Quality control purchase requests, invoices and reimbursements
- Overseeing all payments and doing daily payments
- Coordinating new recruitments and contracts, amendments to existing ones (including interns, consultants)
- Coordination of matters related to Arbodienst, sick/leave registration etc
- Overall responsibility for logistical and operational processes including:
- Legal and insurance obligations
- IT, mainly internet and telecom
- Occupational health and safety of staff
- Staff management
- Other office management functions.
- B.Sc /MSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/ ICAN / ACCA
- Minimum of four(4) years experience in finance and administration
The Finance &AdministrationManagermust possess:
- Excellent people management skill.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven experience as a Financial and/or Admin Manager
- Proficient user of accounting software e.g. QuickBooks
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- =N=960,000 per annum.
Variable Pay/ Commission:
- 10% of profit generated for company through voluntary marketing.
- Health Insurance etc.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com