Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
- Review of financial requirements on new business product requests for the accounting design and required reports applicable to the operating systems and data feeding into corporate accounting systems.
- Manage internal controls and processes for system financial data audits and validation enquiries
- Work closely with Product Innovation and Quality Assurance teams in drafting business cases relating to financial systems or data; testing and post implementation reviews
- Liaise with Operations Support team on systems bugs or anomalies reported by the finance team
- Work within the scope of the department’s policies, processes and procedures to analyze and ensure all financial transactions are accurately captured.
- Working closely with the finance supervisor to ensure that both new and existing financial features /transactions/ reports on the system re properly utilized.
- Continuously monitor and manage improvement of financial features and reports.
- Work closely with the Finance Operations to review of financial and accounting requirements on new business products, set up the accounting design and required reports applicable to the operating systems.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com