ETAD Consult – Our client, a newly established hotel in Ajah, Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates into the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern – Reconciliation Officer
- Prepare and process transactions.
- Prepare invoices.
- Perform financial reconciliation using the Xero Software
- Assist with month end closing.
- Any other duties incidental to the role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other related discipline is suitable.
- Candidates must have knowledge of accounts payable
- Candidates must have knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Candidate must be proficient in data entry and management
- Should possess a personal computer.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to pay attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are advised not to call on phone.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for review.