Job Title: Finance Officer
Location:Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Developing and maintaining accounting system, and responsible for the management of all transactional finance function and budget control.
- Minimum of First Degree in Finance or Accounting related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 year & experience within the Oil and Gas industry.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Prepare financial statement, business plans and budget for management or client report.
- Negotiation of business terms with organizations/clients.
- Advise management on financial policies and control.
- Produce and analyze monthly and annual account/report.
- Extensive knowledge of financial trend both within the company and general market pattern.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework to achieve those goals.
- Manage income and expenditure, credit, payroll and investment
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation’s and accounting principles
- Allocate resources and manage cash flow.
- Strong communication skills, proficient in using Microsoft
- Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject.