Brav Marine Nigeria Limited, a reputable organisation, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial and Revenue Accountant
- We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our company.
- Financial Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits.
- You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses. To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience.
- Ultimately, you will ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company’s investments.
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
- 3+ years working experience
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume to: email@example.com