We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Reading, monitoring and responding to your boss’s email
- Answering calls and liaising with clients competently
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence on your boss’s behalf
- Diary management
- Planning and organising meetings,
- Organising complex travel
- Taking action points and writing minutes
- Preparing papers for meetings
- Taking dictation
- Planning and organising events
- Conducting research
- Preparing presentations
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems
- Typing documents
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
- Managing ad hoc projects
- Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences or any relevant course
- 1 – 3 years’ experience.
- Ideal candidate should be self-motivated.
- Prior experience working in sales will be an added advantage.
- Expert competency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of new all new age technology (able to create content and generate buzz on social media)
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous work environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates who adhere to the above need apply.