We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester
Job Opening ID: 8
- Analysis of software’s functional and technical requirements as well as design peculiarities and architecture to identify relevant testing considerations.
- Creation of test plans that contain expected timelines for completion and address all considerations raised during the analysis phase.
- Articulation and documentation of test information including test scripts, test scenarios, test data, pre-conditions and test outcomes.
- Manual and automated execution of test scripts.
- Analysis of testing output to identify discrepancies and uncover defects.
- Reporting and tracking of defects isolated during testing and verification of corrections made.
- Management of each testing engagement to ensure that minimum quality standards are achieved within stipulated timelines.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science or in any other relevant field
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of programming.
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills
What is in it for you?
- Medical insurance plan
- Pension Scheme
- High-end laptop
- Monthly transport allowance
- Free accommodation in shared apartments
- Exam fees refund
- Professional Membership subscription
- 15 days off work
- Individual performance linked bonus
- Employee stock option package
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online