We currently have opportunity to place experienced candidates to maintain a number of oil production and utilities pumps in one of our key clients sites in the capacity below:
Job Title: Head, Project Management
- This successful individual (s) shall have responsibility for engineering design, project management, mechanical troubleshooting, preventive maintenance routines, and break-down maintenance/repairs in a challenging oil and gas production environment.
- Required experience includes industrial hydraulics, pneumatics, equipment alignment, lubrication, mechanical repairs and installation, pump and seal repair, vibration data collection, work-order documentation.
- Basic computer skills and industrial electrical experience are a plus. He shall also be responsible for the assignment of task, monitoring and supervision of a team of Pump Maintenance Technicians working directly under him.
- On the job safely, customer satisfaction, and a team player attitude are a must. A motivated, self-starter personality with superior communication skills will be essential for success in this team-oriented environment.
- Potential candidates interested must possess a minimum qualification in Process Engineering either B.Eng/HND or equivalent Engineering discipline. Masters in Process Engineering is an added advantage and must be COREN and HSE certified.
- Must possess Over 8 years experience in Process Instrumentation and Control in Feasibility& Conceptual studies, FEED, Detail engineering, procurement, inspection, construction, commissioning support in Oil and Gas for both Offshore and Onshore Production Facilities. Have the ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings/schematics, data sheets & RFO, MTOs, Technical Bids evaluation, P&lDs and OEM documentations. Provide project management on various sizes of projects that could span both gas and liquids clients. Projects will involve both fire and gas EPIC facilities.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2007, Micro station V7, Plant Design and Management System (PDMS) and Plant Design System (POS), Microsoft Office Utilities (MS Excel, MS Words, MS PowerPoint), Smart Plant & Navisworks for Model Review and Sound Knowledge of some relevant industry codes and standards such as API, ASME, NACE.
Salary is competitive and negotiable based on industry experience
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.