We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Works with the technical support of the National HR Coordinator based in HQ for the management of the National Staff (policies/strategies, rules and tools)
- He/she is responsible for the design, regular update and implementation of the National Staffs Internal Regulations
- He/she supports the mission staffs (National and International) with team management responsibilities in the application of Internal Regulations.
- Hierarchical: Head of Mission (hierarchical/technical supervisor)
- Functional: National Hr Coordinator
- Coordinates with: Country Finance Officer.
- Designs, implements and updates the National Staffs Internal Regulations in line with INTERSOS standards and with the local Labour Law. The regulations include as
- ANNEX: the salary grid/list of functions, the recruitment process, the evaluation process and the steps foreseen for the Induction of new hired staff
- Develops a standardized Induction programme for national staff
- Designs and implements the salary grid. Updates the grid on regular basis with the support of the National Hr Coordinator
- In coordination with the Mission Sectorial Coordinators (e.g. Head of Mission, Country Finance Officer, Log coordinator, Project Manager) designs and updates the mission
- organizational charts (for both National and International staffs) and the national staff Job Descriptions. Guarantees standardization across the mission
- Follows up on local training opportunities for the National Staffs and shares information/coordinates with the Project Managers or any other relevant team member.
- Supports in the identification of possible training needs Implementation and Monitoring
- Monitors and guarantees the implementation of the Internal Regulations through regularly visits to the project locations
- Keeps track of the training taken by the National Staffs
- With the support of the project administrators guarantees that all personnel dossiers are kept in order and updated (e.g. contract of employment, contract’s amendment,
- CV, national id, pictures, disciplinary measures, leave requests and justifications resignation letters)
- Coordinates local recruitments (e.g.: prepares the Job Vacancies, checks the received applications and participates in the shortlisting, participates in interviews and oversees the whole selection process)
- Supports all team members with team management responsibilities when dealing with disciplinary measures
- Support the Coordinators in the evaluation process and guarantees that all National staffs are properly and regularly evaluated. Makes sure evaluations are properly archived
- Regularly visits the project locations and verifies the implementation of the Internal Regulations
- Supports the Country Finance Officer in making sure that the payslips correctly includes what is foreseen in terms of remuneration by the Internal Regulations
- Support the Head of Mission in the implementation and follow-up of the International Staffs annual leaves
- Writes and shares regular ad-hoc reports of his/her own work Representation
- Makes sure the Internal Regulations is validated by INTERSOS legal advisor and by the local Labour Office
- Liaises with the local legal advisor and with the labour office on the HR matters.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.