Fadac Resources – Our client is a leading manufacturing industry in the production of paints in Otta, Ogun state. They offer colouring solutions for all plastic industrial applications including Colour and filler master batch, Polymer Additives etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Supervisor
- Ensure that business operation are conducted in line with the standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Inventory control, variances investigation and reporting.
- Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls.
- Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste
- Assesses best financial practices for an organization and makes relevant, informed suggestions
- May work extra hours during busy audit seasons or to meet certain milestones
- Receivable and credit control
- Monthly bank reconciliation and bank charges report review.
- Monitoring production processes to curb wastages and inefficiencies.
- B.Sc, must be writing ICAN professional stages examination.
- 3 Year’s sound working experience.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Above average knowledge in Microsoft office tools most especially Microsoft excel.
- Knowledge of IFRS and current trends in accounting.
- Resilient and ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online