Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc or HND in accounting.
- 2 – 5 Years in similar job.
- The candidate must reside in Lagos and ready to travel within the country.
- Must have worked in a reputable Audit firm.
- Must be honest, God fearing and diligent at work
- Ability to Manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:
Human Resource Manager,
BSS Consulting Limited,
7, Ogunlana Drive Surulere,
Note: Only qualified and knowledgeable candidates on this field should apply