We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager
Job ID: 1801275
- Achieve the revenue and volume targets for the assigned region.
- Execute the Go To Market strategy within the assigned region
- Ensure superior execution of Syngenta Marketing and Sales Strategy in the assigned region through distribution partners, retailers and sales executives.
- Build sustainable relationship and networks to drive Syngenta products to the end user.
- Promote Syngenta solutions with channel partners, key producers and influencers within the assigned Territory
- Regularly collect and report market intelligence and relevant value chain insights.
Territorial Business Accountabilities:
Overall Crop Protection (CP) Business Delivery:
- Seeds through KAM, finance and facilitating CP demand and sales in collaboration with CU.
- Manage and direct KAM business strategies and plans consistent with overall marketing and sales strategy
- Develop and direct business strategies and plans to achieve the agreed profit and volume goals for the (relevant) seed key account distributors, consistent with overall sales and marketing strategy.
- Manage and develop high level of service delivery towards targeted Key Customers as well as investigate ways to improve customer SOW
- Business analysis of key accounts segments with reference and benefit to Syngenta
- Market insights and trends of the agrochemical industry
- Support with training and capability upskilling of the sales team.
- Build and maintain right relationships along Value chain to drive business growth
- Assist and support the veg importer/key accounts (dealer, agent, and grower) in terms of technical support, recommendations and training.
- Alignment internally within CU and reporting to BD
- Identify, define, establish and maintain influential relationships with relevant institutes and key veg. crop value opinion leaders.
- Market / biz intel, Tech support through partners / CU, training – customers etc
- Manage and develop, Market
Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities
Critical Qualifications, experience and knowledge:
- Minimum of B.Sc. or B.A Degree
- Knowledge of the agricultural sales environment desirable, including customer set up, distribution networks etc.
- Proven track record in sales with over 5 years of sales specific experience
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, structure and business drivers
- Effective communication and presentation
- Negotiation and influencing
- Language skills – must be proficient and fluent in oral and written English. Knowledge of regional language is a bonus.
- Good understanding of the local sales environment.
- Computer skills; competency in Microsoft Office
Critical leadership capabilities:
- Sets ambitious strategic goals
- Communicates with impact
- Leads change
- Builds a culture of innovation
- Focuses on customers
- Manages for performance
- Develops people, organization and self
- Collaborates across boundaries
- Strong team player
Critical technical and professional capabilities:
- Delivers distinctive value proposition to customer
- Understands customer needs
- Has deep knowledge of customer management
- Analytical thinking
- Influencing and negotiation
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online