MTN-Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Enterprise Business Unit Strategic Account
- To develop and drive the sales strategy within the top multinational revenue generating accounts, top line growth in revenue and market share, to ensure return on investments, , profitability and customer satisfaction Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Enterprise Solutions Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year. Take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded when routinely monitored (sales, trend, and profitability analysis, profit margins, return on investment (ROI), market share and value). Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation. Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project. Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service. Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience. Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making.
- Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that sales performance conform to investors’ expectations. Provide guidance and manage relationship with allocated Customer Service Officers and Debt Collection Officers to ensure maximum support for all Strategic Accounts.
- Supply relevant decision support and management information data to ensure that sales performance conform to investors’ expectations. Identify and develop a robust pipeline of prospects within the strategic accounts which are systematically qualified, whilst managing the decision-making process within the account to ensure sales opportunities are closed.
- Develop compelling business cases for investment within relevant verticals, to assist in clearly identifying return on investment and risk.
- Capture sales data, monitor sales performance and trends and generate assessment reports and analysis for management review. Integrate quality management processes within all business processes within the department to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and quality services to customers.
- Ensures efficient use of the resources assigned to Strategic Accounts to profitably meet the agreed needs of all customers.
- Normal MTNN working conditions May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline Masters’ degree in Business Administration will be an advantage.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience which includes: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others Experience working in a medium to large organization Proven experience leading multi-year, multi-million UDS deals with Corporations and Government Agencies Experience in managing enterprise accounts Experience in service industry, enterprise market and sales management Training: Sales Management Project Management Business Development Leadership Management Relationship Management
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online