AIB Int’l is an online investment and trading platform based in Singapore, but increasingly expanding its presence and outreach worldwide . It is made up of Investors and traders. AIB trades in company stocks and bonds, commodities (agricultural, energy, oil and gas, precious metals) currency pairs, Treasuries, and digital assets such as cryptocurrencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner Account Manager
- AIB Int’l is seeking detail-oriented Partner Account Managers to help with partner outreach and account management. Account managers can work from any country of residence and from any location.
- AIB Int’l is searching for entrepreneurial Partner Account Managers to manage high value investors in adopting AIB investment partnership programme.
- These individuals will work with various departments of AIB, acting as a primary contact, managing partner communication, scheduling, performance tracking and service feedback for multiple partners at once.
- This role will require a high attention to detail and operational skills, establishing new processes to ensure Investors are successful within our program.
- Set up operational processes to manage a large set of partners (investors).
- Manage day-to-day needs of programs, including establishing an ongoing cadence of partner communication and outreach, scheduling, tracking weekly service usage and other account metrics.
- Help educate onboard partners, assisting with implementation of new tools and updates.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, including product, marketing, and research teams to advocate for partner need.
- Develop new investor opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Be a trusted consultant to high value partners and help them adopt our investment programme to maximize their earnings.
- Develop deep product expertise with an ability to collect and synthesize meaningful feedback to drive product roadmap.
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders.
- Proven track record of developing good business relationships.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- Project management experience, with experience leading and handling multiple cross-functional projects.
- Communication and presentation experience.
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans.
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Possess strong time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills.
- Ability to discuss and educate new partners (investors) on the advantages and beneficial aspects of our programs and services.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to see an issue and transaction to its final conclusion.
- Candidates must possess outstanding phone skills and ability to handle escalated inbound and outbound calls.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org