Job Title: Programme Officer
Employment Type: Permanent
Reporting to: Director of Programmes
- Responsible for supporting the Director of Programmes is implementing Grant projects activities
- Responsible for designing program materials for project (IEC, pamphlets, handbills t-shirts etc, Baseline tools and data sheets) for the School Feeding Project
- Program/event planning and execution (advocacy visits, sensitization and awareness programs)
- Handling of all Social Media Handles
- Articles write up for website and social media pages.
- Writing proposals for funding/other fundraising activities
- Rescue missions for Victims of exploitation.
- Attending meetings, workshops and conferences
- Weekly reporting of activities to supervisor
- Engaging Volunteers, Corp members and working as a team on assignments / programs
N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) per month
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send theie Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Please include “Programme Officer” as the subject.
Note: This job is strictly for female candidates residing in Lagos State