UKJ Consultants is a vibrant, forward-looking and ambitious firm. We are currently seeking ambitious individuals in the capacity below:
Job Title: Project Architect
- We are seeking capable and ambitious individual at the Project Architect/Project Designer level, with approximately 7-10 years of experience.
- As a Project Architect/Designer, you will be expected to contribute meaningfully to the design,development and management of commercial and residential projects;
- Manage and direct creative personnel, resources, and processes;
- Assist principals to secure prospective projects;
- Generate proposals, work plans and schedules and follow up accordingly;
- You will interact with team members and clients to insure smooth work flow and successful project delivery.
- Develop the design direction and design goals of a project, sometimes independently and sometimes in collaboration other project team members.
- Effectively manage clients and their expectations, projects, contractors and the architect’s fee.
- Manages junior staff, keeping them focused, productive and efficient.
- You are articulate, professional, and a well-rounded architect who exhibits a can-Do attitude, and display an aptitude for design
- Comfortable taking the design lead on projects, confident in good outcomes.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to manage coordination of large, complex projects against rigid timelines.
- Superior interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, effectively and independently to create successful projects and happy clients.
- Proficiency in the use of Revit, Autocad, Photoshop and other Architectural Softwares.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org