We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Associate
- Reportorial: Reports to the Regional Coordinator and maintains a dotted reportorial line to Project coordinator/supervisor
- Assist the regional coordinator in carrying out their project deliverables.
- Support development of specific engagement/activation protocols and policies.
- Maintain a dairy of all activities and deliverables.
- Engage with relevant/critical institutional stakeholders and key decision makers. Plan/strategize for contingency(ies) planning and risk mitigation and schedule project deliverables, milestones and goals in consort with the regional coordinator.
- Develop and review data base of assets and materiel for his/her team.
- Organize booking resources, meetings and scheduling and prepare meeting materials.
- Coordinate, manage and engage in meetings with third party vendors/suppliers/contractors (in field).
- Manage projects design, development and execution direction.
- Maintain central repository storage and accuracy of client supplier information/ documentation by maintaining project artifacts.
- Organize booking resources, meetings and participant scheduling and prepare meeting materials
- Request, track and process purchase/payment dockets orders and generate project change
- B.Sc/B.A/HND in Art, Social Science and Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Age: 27-32 years preferably.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A progressive team player that is highly impactful to team goals and objective
- Strong people handling and management ability
- Natural and continuous learning ability
- Ability to function under difficult/challenging situation(s)
- Eye for detail and compliance
- Vibrant/Strong diplomatic posture
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org