We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Manager
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Manage progress towards achieving an organization’s fundraising/sponsorship goals
- Develop and carry out fundraising strategies
- Identify and contact potential donors/sponsors
- Create and plan different events that can generate donations/sponsorships
- Meet face-to-face with highly important donors/sponsors
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Graduate in any Science or Social Science Degree
- Must have a broad knowledge in Business Support Professions (e.g.Finance, Law, IT, Marketing, Customer Relations, Research & strategy, Globalization)
- Passionate about raising indigenous professionals for Nigeria’s Market.
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc.
- Event planning experience
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: firstname.lastname@example.org