We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
- Survey of customers’ site to provide necessary information for installation.
- Monitor the progress of work on site.
- Audit Sites to ensure installation is done according to best practice and standard.
- Carry out Material Reconciliation
- Ensure proper reporting of activities.
- At least HND in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- COREN, and experience on metering and renewable energy projects will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Sound ethics and integrity
- Creative and Innovative
- A good team player
- Good Interpersonal Relationship
- Safety consciousness.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work under pressure and under minimal supervision
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Relationship building skills Team work.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: email@example.com