AppMart Integrated is a software development company. We’ve been partnering with organizations from start-ups to large enterprises, Government institutions to help them accelerate growth and innovation, transform operational efficiency, and deliver new software products to serve their needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant with experience in human resource management resident in Abuja Nigeria to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures
- A successful Senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts
- The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of accountants and junior accountants.
- Senior accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all of our accounting tasks.
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status
- Setting objectives for the HR team and tracking progress
- Designing and implementing company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Developing compensation and benefits plans
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g. CNA or FCA) will be preferred
- Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Awareness of business trends
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Basic knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online