A major player in the publishing industry located in Lagos is in urgent need of suitably qualified candidates into the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare timely financial and statistical reports for management and board use Conform with and abide by all regulatory guidance and internal policies and procedures
- Document polices, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Generating monthly quarterly and annual management accounts
- Prepare books of journal entries and keep integrity of general ledger Prepare monthly organizational payroll remittances, and attend to company tax obligations
- Develops guidelines for the maintenance and reconciliation of financial data: maintains era reconciles the more difficult financial control records for expenditures, allotments, receipts and encumbrances.
- Monitor receivables and payable.
- Follows up on missing payments, advises on and arranges payment schedules
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting with a minimum of six (6) year’s relevant experience.
- GOOD knowledge of TALLY ERP software will be an added advantage.
- Must possess the ability to converse effectively in verbal and written form,
- Must possess strong financial and analytical ability.
- Audit experience (Minimum of 3 years experience).
- Possession of ACA and ACCA.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “SNR ACCT” as the subject of the mail.