We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer – Prevention, Care & Treatment (PCT)
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Project: Global Fund
About Global Fund
- The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 Billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and commuisitics most in need.
- Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion Dollars in the fight against AlDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- FHI 360 is collaborating with AHNI on Global Fund project management and we are currently seeking qualified candidates to work with.
- The Senior Technical Officer – Prevention, Care & Treatment will provide technical support to implement high quality care and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS and Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV/AIDS
- S/He will provide on going technical assistance in HIV/AIDS clinical management including management of opportunistic infections and PMTCT capacity building to all facilities benefiting from the program
- S/He will work with the technical advisor, SPDC, facility staff and other relevant AHNi staff to adapt and disseminate guidelines, tools and procedures that will support the achievement of quality service delivery.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS/MPH with 3-5 years experience in Clinical Care, with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of anti-retroviral therapy in resource constraint settings.
- Post graduate Degree in Public Health is desirable.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes/CV’s and Cover Letters as a single document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.