Lorache Group – Our client, is a leading Pharmaceutical
company in Nigeria, owned by a leading conglomerate with subsidiaries
across different industries like manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, FMCGs,
Automotive, Airline etc. It Pharmaceutical factory currently produces
over 27 products as well as trading varieties of imported products and
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Responsible for regulatory affairs.
- Liaising with external bodies and agencies on healthcare and medical matters.
- Responsible for organizing product licenses
- Responsible for authorization of production, Batch Manufacturing Record (BMRs) and document review
- Responsible for supervising Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensures Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP) is adhered
- Ensure customer complaints are resolved
- Liaison with Government and Statutory Agencies and Medical Institutions
- Conduct training to Pharmacists on QMS, CGMP and Job related aspects
- Attends to any incidental work that may be required by the Factory Manager
- Registration of premises with the pharmacists council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Registration of products with the National Agency for Food Drugs. Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
- Maintain standards at NOSDOC GROUP,
- Clinically screen prescriptions to ensure safe, optimal and cost effective use of the medicine.
- Take overall responsibility for setting out the standards and policies for the provision of professional pharmacy service
- Handle record keeping mechanisms and standard operating procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Pharmaceuticals manufacturing as Superintendent Pharmacist
- Knowledge of Drug Rules and manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms.
- Leadership skills
- Time Management
- Team Spirit
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- The individual must have a working knowledge of product registration and import and export control requirements with regular agencies.
- He/she must have a working relationship & or dealings with NAFDAC especially in the areas of product registration and importation
- Compliance with GMP
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.