We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Enhancement Accountant
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Project: Global Fund
About Global Fund
- The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 Billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and commuisitics most in need.
- Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion Dollars in the fight against AlDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
- FHI 360 is collaborating with AHNI on Global Fund project management and we are currently seeking qualified candidates to work with.
- The System Enhancement Accountant will be responsible for continuous improvement of financial systems and compliance levels at the State offices, in conjunction with the Compliance Unit to identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk;
- Prioritizes areas to be addressed, then, working with staff to develop/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 5 – 7-years relevant experience, or MSc. in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in accounting and accounting principles sufficient to prepare complex and detailed financial and budgetary analyses
- Experience in financial reporting, and financial management systems applications.
- Experience with USAID-funded programs and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria.
- CPA. ACA or recognized equivalent is required.
- Demonstrated success working in multicultural environments is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes/CV’s and Cover Letters as a single document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.