ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Personnel
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide “on-site” support to client and client’s customers as needed.
- Responsible for escalating technical issues Product Management Team.
- Maintain the support log and make this available to the Client and/or Technology Provider as requested.
- Ensure that all actions and discussions pertaining to software issues escalated from
- Ensure that all stakeholders are informed of all product enhancements/ latest releases by working closely with the Product teams and sharing that information with all stakeholders.
- Ensure customer and partner inquiries are responded to within established timeframes and customer care and support service levels are achieved.
- Attend Client support meetings when required.
- Review and create technical documentation
- Knowledgeable in Linux, SQL and CRM
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org