We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Solutions Professional – Azure Infrastructure
Job Number: 432905
Employment type: Full-Time
Travel: 25-50 %
- A senior technical solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers.
- As a technology leader, you will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, to achieve/exceed quarterly Azure infrastructure services sales and usage/consumption targets in your assigned accounts.
- Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud based infrastructure technologies.
Drive customer digital transformation:
- Proactively engage with customers IT audience to accelerate customer digital transformation through application innovation conversation (inclusive of 1st & 3rd party services, OSS and partner co-sell ready solutions).
- Deliver successful Tech Sales engagements at the customer defining and influencing the technical decisions that serve the customer’s business & technical requirements
Drive Azure Consumption Growth:
- Drive Azure consumption by winning and supporting Azure infrastructure opportunities. Drive multiple consumption projects in existing Azure accounts, and hunt for and land first workloads in non-consuming accounts.
- Leverage co-sell ready/recommended partners to solve customer needs and accelerate consumption
Prioritize Premium Azure Services and Strategic Workloads:
- Partner with Data Platform and Advanced Analytics and AI TSPs to modernize and enterprise applications and drive innovation with data and analytics related services.
- Engage & support App Dev OSS Global Black Belts to win projects and accelerate Azure consumption through app dev related OSS technologies
Technical Solution Leader:
- Develop & maintain deep technical skills to assess & influence customers’ needs & vision, and to increase the technical acumen of the sales team.
- Use professional skills to turn technologies into solutions that accelerate customers’ digital transformations.
- Use community relationships to promote a growth mindset & identify solution to complex technical problems.
Technical Sales Star:
- Drive and win customer technical decisions for Microsoft solutions and cloud services.
- Prioritize engagements based on business requirements and customer needs, and then plan, document, lead, and deliver with high quality technical close plans.
- Leverage appropriate resources to scale your work and win technical decision.
- Drive growth in assigned accounts / territory that is aligned to Azure Infrastructure TSP role in supporting Microsoft’s strategy
Technical Solution Leader:
- Infrastructure architect. The expertise and ability to integrate complex elements and customer requirements into innovative technical architectures in the infrastructure space required
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred.
- Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management preferred
- Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft partners required.
- Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
- Executive Presence. Validated experience engaging with senior level executives preferred.
- Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
- Experience. 8-10 years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles .
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Solutions (3-5 years).
- AWS or Azure Infrastructure experience and knowledge.
- Knowledge of digital transformations to lead senior customer engagement.
- Certification in domain-specific technologies preferred.
- Certification in the following technologies preferred: cloud application development technologies (including OSS technologies) and Azure architecture and development exams (70-532 and/or 70-534)
- Certification in information security desired.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online