We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Manager
- The Treasury Manager is responsible for provision of necessary professional support to the Head of Finance & Accounts in the area of Corporate Funds management.
- The job holder will coordinate the treasury staff for productivity optimisation towards achieving the organisational goals and objectives.
- He will develop a healthy relationship with bankers, insurance companies and regulatory authorities while serving as liaison officer between them and the companies.
- Sourcing for funds for the organisations’ working capital at cheapest price possible.
- Effective management of the companies’ cash-flow to balance dry working capital situation with holding of idle funds.
- Management of payment systems and policies with the utmost aim of optimising utilisation of available funds.
- Monitoring of vendors’ data master file
- Coordinating the companies’ borrowing activities with the banks and other financial institutions.
- Providing professional advice as regards management of excess cash and cash-flow forecasts.
- Financial Institutions Relationship Management
- Coordinating the companies’ general banking relationships and alliance for efficient banking services delivery
- Creating and maintaining correspondences with banks and Insurance companies Maintenance of the companies’ insurance portfolio and coordinating both the Insurance renewal and Insurance claim processes
- Preparation of the annual Banking Resolution for review of the Head of Accounts and Finance and subsequent submission Management
- Coordination of Trade Finance funding
- Managing Trade Finance operations
- Coordinating the process of Establishment of Letter of Credit to finance importation of products
- Monitoring of Letter of Credit life span to ensure funds are made available for its liquidation as at when due.
- Evaluation of various refinancing options for overdue Letters of Credit.
- Coordination all foreign direct remittance for offshore services, training and purchases
- Preparation and Rendition of Management Reports
- Rendition of daily Assets and liabilities position for account preparation.
- Coordination of the preparation and rendition of daily Income and Expenditure reports for the Executive management review
- Daily review of banks’ balances and position for management daily decision making.
- Preparation and presentation of other management accounts for management decision making.
Required Qualifications/Key Competencies
- B.Sc in Accounting/ Finance or any other relevant Social Science subjects.
- Professional Qualification in Accounting e.g ICAN, ACCA etc
- MBA will be an added advantage Knowledge, skills and competencies
- Good analytical mind and advance mathematical skills
- Must be a proven team leader
- Goal oriented and Target driven
- Great interpersonal skill
- Communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a related position or banking environment
- Experience in investment banking and treasury operations
- International trade finance.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: Cv@aquarianconsult.com