Applications are invited to fill the academic position below:
Job Title: University Librarian
- Candidates must hold a Degree in Library Science not below Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University. A Master’s degree from a recognised University in addition to ten years cognate experience managing a University library is a must.
Conditions of Service
- Conditions of service and salary scales are negotiable and in accordance with spiritan university, nneochi: conditions of service handbook (2018).
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies of their Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:
- Full Name: Surname, (underlined) First, Middle
- Date of Birth
- Gender and Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- E-mail address and Mobile Phone Number(s)
- Postal and Permanent Home Addresses
- LGA, State and Nationality
- Schools attended and Qualifications obtained with dates formatted properly
- Academic Experience
- Languages and ICT skills
- Publications. (When listing publications include locations (i.e. country) of the journals, percentage contribution in publications and multiple-authorship should be clearly indicated).
- Other Professional Experience(s)
- Conferences and Seminars Attended
- Selected Prizes and Scholarships
- Positions held with dates
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Names and Addresses, Email and Mobile Phone Numbers of Three (3) Referees.
Applicants are expected to request the referees to forward a 1000-word report under confidential cover directly to the “Registrar” through the address below. The Referees should also be informed to indicate the positions and Departments applied for by their candidates.
All Application should be submitted marked “Confidential” and sealed in a manila envelope marked “Post of Professor of English & Literary Studies” to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Spiritan University Nneochi,
P.M.B. 10, Ngodo-Isuochi,
- Applicants are requested to indicate in their applications the position applied for and the relevant Department.
- Only short listed applicants that followed the guidelines, meet our minimum requirements and have completed their National Youth Service Corps shall be contacted for further discussions and interview.